Reviewers and workshop participants will together distinguish the best pattern submission (final decision made by pattern chairs). The best pattern award takes into account the following criteria:
- Quality of the submission as assessed by reviewers
- Quality of the extended abstract describing the pattern in the proceedings
- Relevance and significance of the pattern
- Presentation of the pattern
- Activity of the author during the revision phase and discussion contributions during the workshop
The best pattern award will be presented to the winner at the closing of the workshop and published on this website.